The Alpaca Running across thE road caused Lee to slam on the brakes whereupon the car behind bumped him gently. This made Lee shout out in anger. He was about to drive through the lights so he could pull up, but the green changed to amber making Lee even more furious. After swapping details with the other driver he carried on to his destination. "It's just as well I'm off to an anger-management therapy session", he thought to himself.
Wednesday, 7 December 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"Mummy, I want to ge T the ironing board and iron set up to do some irony ", said Parnita. "Do you mean iron...
No comments:
Post a Comment