Alvin hung his hEad in shame. He'd woken up dressed in this vibrant peach suit that was totally unfamiliar to him. "I remember going to the beach for a beer or two; I think I was wearing my shorts and Hawaiian shirt. But it must have transitioned to a heavy drinking session", he thought. "I must have drunk something really heady", he moaned as his head throbbed. "But what I don't understand is where this suit came from. Maybe I'll never know" he said out loud, as he fixed himself a strong coffee.
Saturday, 11 February 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"Mummy, I want to ge T the ironing board and iron set up to do some irony ", said Parnita. "Do you mean iron...
No comments:
Post a Comment