It had been an extrAOrdinary day for Melanie. Meeting her 70-year-old aunt for the first time had been a shock and a delight. For some strange reason her family had kept her existence a secret from Melanie. She was so keen to find out more about this mystery aunt. As she probed she discovered that her aunt wrote a newspaper column in which she gave answers to readers' questions. "So you are in fact an agony aunt", exclaimed Melanie and they chuckled. "How come I've never heard of you?". Melanie's aunt replied "Well I do write under the pseudonym of Dr Goff!"
Sunday, 16 April 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"It's high time you ATE some food", said Emily to Gerry. "But I've lost my sense of taste and everythin...
No comments:
Post a Comment