Wednesday 20 December 2023

913 - TABLE

This is my 9-year-old Granddaughters' version:

He was LATE for table-tennis.⏰

Table tennis game
Table tennis game

This is my version:
(Apologies to those whose eyes glaze over with this yarn!)

Amanda was struggLing to produce A good looking MSWord documenT for prEsenting her findings. "Leave it to me", said Eric, "I can sort it out in no time". Before Amanda could protest he'd grabbed the keyboard and mouse and with a few clicks her work looked nicely lined up. "Yes, that's what I want", said Amanda, "but I have no idea how you did that. Can you back-track and explain what I should do?", she exclaimed. Eric sighed and undid all that he did before taking her through the steps slowly. "First, you select all the text you want lined up and then go to the Insert ribbon and click on 'Table'. In the dialogue box that pops up, click on 'Convert Text To Table…'. Another dialogue box pops up where you can check the options to make sure you will get what you want, then Click OK.", explained Eric. "Thank you", said Amanda.

Converting text to table
Converting text to table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.