Thursday 11 January 2024

935 - THREW

This is my 9-year-old Granddaughters' version:

OncE a fox, always a fox. I’m a fox, as you can see, and I live in Mr Tom’s gaRden and shelter in his shed. Mr Tom is old and never looks in his shed so that's where I live. I get food from the house next door that belongs to Mr and Mrs Wade with their three children : Charlie, Georgie and Lexie. My food comes from them because they have this Cockapoo called chewy and they always leave him a sausage in his food bowl but he doesn’t eat it so I do. Its night now and that's when I start my day. I reset my brain to night schedule and hop through the hole in the fence. The scent of sausage wafted through the air to my nose. I threw myself towards the smell and had my dinner. Then, suddenly, a light switched on in the house and a window opened. Mr Wade’s voice was heard saying: “Yes Lexie has got her prescription for her strep“. Well I don’t know what he’s talking about but I’m getting tired so, I’ll just get back to the shed.

Mr Fox and the shed
Mr Fox and the shed

This is my version:

Here are some of ThE dRawbacks of the various seasons of the year. In Winter, when the weather is cold and the days are short, people spend more time indoors than they do when the weather is warm and the days are longer. In part because of this, the incidence of strep sore throats rises. And then when the summer approaches, people have to cope with the consequences of checking each clock and to ~reset those that don't have automatic adjustment. And, of course, with less sleep, some people are tired the next day or two. As summer gets under way, there is the risk of litter as careless people, who habitually threw away empty cans and the like, are out more. In contrast to these drawbacks there's lots to take pleasure in during these same seasons.

Litter
Litter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.