Sunday 28 January 2024

952 - SNAKE

This is my 9-year-old Granddaughters' version:

I'm A bunny and I'm about to tEll you how I'm still alive. First of all, almost everybody thinks I'm just weak prey and it's not that hard surviving as a small rabbit, but it is! And I can tell 'cause I'm a rabbit myself. I mean, it's hard dodging suave, sly foxes, ooh ooh and even worse... a snake! Oh hang on I'm going to have to amend that part; it doesn't make sense. Ah here we are. I'd rather sit on the fence and watch Mr Greyforth snape his bush from getting too big, than be eaten by a predator. Why can't a bunny just enjoy a peaceful life with no one trying to eat them? That is my question. My opinion is that humans or homo s...blah blah or whatever you're called, does not do something about it because from what it looks like, is that we are being chased to our death while you guys sit helplessly from the side-line sipping Pepsi. In the summer I hide out in the shade of Mr Greyforth's oak tree at the back of his garden. Hopefully foxes will just think of me as a shadowy, small shape. I can't have a midday nap because it would be hit-and-miss if I awoke before being caught or not.

The lesson of this message is that humans are useless - they suck at making rabbits less endangered. I hope you take this advice and pass it onto your friends. Remember the simplest way to say it is just we are totally useless to bunny rabbits!

One time when I only just got away
One time when I only just got away

This is my version:

The cruise holidAy company wantEd to build a more unusual ship for their next vessel. They hit on the idea of making a wooden ship. The skilled craftsmen required careful concentration and skill, including having to snape wood that has to abut beam ends. I imagine it would be very difficult to amend the structure if a beam had to be replaced. Once the ship was ready for its first trip, the excited passengers could enjoy the sun and views, or retreat to the shade and nod off. This was the case for Norman who was having a lovely dream when his wife gave him a push. He awoke somewhat startled. "Time to shape your beard, comb your hair (what's left of it anyway) and get dressed properly so that you look the suave bloke that you are and go in for dinner at the captain's table", his wife commanded. The evening was very enjoyable, what with the snake charmer doing some of the entertainment, enjoying the sumptuous food and learning about some of the Captain's adventures.

Preparing for the voyage
Preparing for the voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.