Tuesday 27 February 2024

982 - OFTEN

This is my 9-year-old Granddaughter's version:

Every day, Frisbee had the mosT wondErful day dreams about the beach and the sea, with the most delicious picnic lunch with sandwiches, chicken, bananas, apples, oranges, sausages, pringles, salad and walks with regular games of ball or fetch or maybe even her favourite, Frisbee!!! She was a Westie dog and these daydreams happened often. Unfortunately, it was Winter and the beach was freezing cold and Julie wouldn't bother taking me out in that weather.

Frisbee the Westie catching the ball
Frisbee the Westie catching the ball

This is my version:

My daughTEr-in-law plays Wordle every day like I do. Once in a very blue moon she needs 6 rows to solve it. Very rarely she needs 5 rows. Now and again she solves it in 4 or 2. But most often she solves it in 3. She's much better than me!

Wordle in 3
Wordle in 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.