Friday 10 May 2024

1055 - JERKY

Al was vEry busy woRking on his latest musical piece, but the lack of sleep had caught up with him. When his colleague, Si, entered the studio, all he could hear was one snore after another. Si eventually found Al coiled up inside the bass drum, fast asleep. Having woken Al, Si asked how the remix was getting on. "I think I was just too tired and I suspect I've made a complete wreck of it", replied Al. "Never mind", said Si, "Let's go and have a meal of jerky beef and chips (your favourite) and get some sleep. Come back tomorrow at noon and I'm sure you'll be much inspired by then.

Al should have been busy at this instead of being asleep
Al should have been busy at this instead of being asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.