Thursday 27 June 2024

1103 - KNEAD

AlbeErt was picking his old friend Hank up from the railway station; Hank had left his home in Colorado yesterday. They greeted each other warmly and Albert led Hank to his car "Gee, I like your sedan. But, what is it.", remarked Hank. "Oh, that is my old Ford Zephyr Mk 1", replied Albert proudly. "What year was that made", inquired Hank. "My father bought it new in 1954 and now it's mine", enlightened Albert. Hank thoroughly enjoyed the ride back to Albert's place, especially all the admiring faces looking his way! When they got to Albert's place, Albert said to Hank - "Please excuse me for a bit - I have to knead tomorrow's bread one last time before it rises and I can bake it".

Albert's Ford Zephyr Mk 1
Albert's Ford Zephyr Mk 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.