Thursday 18 July 2024

1124 - QUITE

Aaron went To his new dEntist, Jackson, to have his teeth examined. To his dismay he realised that the dentist was his sworn enemy whilst at school. Jackson greeted Aaron with the remark "I remember well the last time you smote me at school. I had to miss the prize giving because of having my wounds attended to. You were full of spite towards me in those days." Aaron was quite fearful now, given that Jackson would be doing things in his mouth and had sharp needles. pliers and the like to hand. As it was the procedure was without pain and it seemed that the past hatred had been buried and forgotten now.

Jackson examining Aaron
Jackson examining Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.