ThE hall was very noisy - and no wonder, since this was where nurses were at work approaching each already anxious baby to imbed a sharp needle into the bicep of the child who promptly burst into loud yells. How the nurses put up with this all day long, I can't imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"It's high time you ATE some food", said Emily to Gerry. "But I've lost my sense of taste and everythin...
No comments:
Post a Comment