Tuesday 16 April 2024

1031 - EQUIP

This is my 9-year-old Granddaughter's version:

Garfield awoke one morning only to hear that John's room had become very noisy. When John came out, he was wearing a ridiculous outfit and was giddy with excitement. "Come on ol' pal! We're off to Go Ape so strap up!" said John pushing Garfield towards the door. "NO! No!" Garfield protested, "I can't, I'm too fat! But if you're desperate, I'll go because I'm kind, but at least let me get a piece of toast!". They arrived at Go Ape and Garfield said "where are the apes?" While they were in line, John told Garfield how the assistants need to equip you with a harness before you go in".

Garfield was surprised that there were no apes
Garfield was surprised that there were no apes

This is my version:

"Eee, this is a noisy piece of equipment. But I suppose it is what I need to equip me to break up this concrete quickly?"

Pneumatic Drill
Pneumatic Drill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.