Monday 13 May 2024

1058 - OUTER

A TERrapin and a rescued old otter were talking about the humans that cared for them. "There's something annoying about the She - she is forever quoting lengthy speeches from Shakespeare. I've decided to call her citer She", said the terrapin. "Oh, I don't like the the He's dog - it is such a biter", responded the otter. Just then the He came in and stood in front of the mirror to put his miter on. The terrapin and otter sniggered at his strange clothes and headgear. "Right, I heard that sniggering", chastised the He, "off you go into the outer garden! Yes, I know it's pouring with rain, but that's where you're going until I get back." The terrapin and otter slunk off.

The He putting on the miter
The He putting on the miter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

482 - FLOOR

“LO and behold, there's  flour  on the  floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.