CharLEs said to William "This book of your brother's is likely to be an embarrassment to us all." "I know, I'm worried" said William with a frown. "We had better warn our solicitors to prepare for a libel case". It was not a happy time for father and son.
Sunday, 30 October 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"Mummy, I want to ge T the ironing board and iron set up to do some irony ", said Parnita. "Do you mean iron...
No comments:
Post a Comment