Lloyd had the opportunity to take the wheel of a prototype PoLEStar 6 at an electric car show (See image). "It's amazing how I can help make the planet greener whilst driving this sleek sports car", he said to the man from Polestar. "We aim to please", was the reply.
Friday, 6 January 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"Mummy, I want to ge T the ironing board and iron set up to do some irony ", said Parnita. "Do you mean iron...
No comments:
Post a Comment