ThE Rain poured down and the wind howled. Daniel was struggling with his torn coat. Time after time he had to repin it to try to keep it together. Beside the path mushrooms and toadstools shed their spore in the wind. Below him he could just see the shore. "I must concentrate on the path as I don't want to be blown into the gorse; or even worse, I don't want to be blown over the cliff", he thought to himself. He was relieved to make it back to his car for some shelter.
Tuesday, 28 February 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
482 - FLOOR
“LO and behold, there's flour on the floor .” exclaimed Denise. “I wonder if Ethan has been making a cake?” she thought.
-
AR chie saw a whole array of alien spaceships heading towards earth. "Oh, no, not again", he said with a groan , ...
-
Th E re is an irony here where the CEO of the adhesive manufacturer finishes up with a gooey mess on his fine suit. ...
-
"Mummy, I want to ge T the ironing board and iron set up to do some irony ", said Parnita. "Do you mean iron...
No comments:
Post a Comment